Monday, August 4, 2008

Parasailing

My Mom,Mike,My sisters Jackie and Jodi, and my brother Nathan and I went parasailing.I bet y'all know what that is but encase you don't it is where you are on a boat and the people lift you up in the air with a parachute and you can go very he.You haft to be 130 pounds to go by your self.Mike and Nathan were going to each go by them self but the people who were helping us said that if they went together they would need to go faster so Mike and Nathan went together.They went up1200 feet.My Mom and I went next and we went 800 feet that's what Mike was going to do but sense he went with Nathan he went 1200 because that is what Nathan had planed on doing.I wanted to go heir than 800 feet but sense I went with my Mom I had no choice.Jackie and Jodi went last they went up1200 feet.I had so much fun!

No comments: