Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My NEW Room

My room is the only room in the house that is done.Everything is in its place and I got my bed in so now it is complete.So much PINK and LIME GREEN and that is how I like it.The ONLY thing is I need to get the sheets that didn't fit because we thought it was a full but it is a queen and it is soooo comfortable.My mom loves to make her kids bed when you first get the bed so she made my bed.My closet is done,my bathroom is done,my computer deck is done,my art desk is done.


My room is done.

8 comments:

Carol said...

I am glad you like your room. Now maybe we can get the rest of the house done! Love you!! Mom

Trey said...

Get to work on the rest of the house!!! I am glad you are finally updating your blog. It's been a while!

Tiff's Town said...

It has been a long time.

Anonymous said...

Tiffany, your mom gave me your blog address. Hope that's ok!! I am SO glad you're in my class this year!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am SO GLAD I saw you today!!! You need to update your blog too! ;)

Coffeegirlcb said...

Hey Tiff, are you sure yur closet is done?!? Why don't you tell everyone how much you enjoy your teachers this year. Can you believe I commented on a blog site!

Anonymous said...

Tiffany, I am giving you homework tomorrow night. It's to UPDATE your blog!!!! You could blog about reading the menu in front of the WHOLE school, having lunch with the principal, doing the skit in front of the whole school, your new bracelet or just how sweet you are!!

Emily said...

Its good too see that you like your new room! It was nice talking too you yesterday!-
Emily