Monday, March 30, 2009

Why Not 3 day Weekends???

My mom and I were in the car this morning talking about how we should get 4 days of work/school and 3 days of rest and play!!!!! That would be very close to an even number of each kind of days.

The thing that got all this started is we were talking about how we will get a 4 day week, a 4 day weekend, then again a 4 day week for Easter weekend. We thought 3 day week then 4 day weekend was pushing it. So we decided to flip that around to where we still had longer work/school but the week was a day shorter and the weekend was a day longer.

Then everybody would be happy!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Carol said...

Yes, we would!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love this idea!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trey said...

I support this idea, also. I think it sounds great!

Emily said...

i would LOVE that! you would get to sleep in more! ☻